Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Actual School Starts...

Hmm... it's been an interesting week so far. Pretty good too, since I didn't go to school for two days already, heheh. What happened? Well... it's a long story, but not that long that I can't place it in one post.

Monday. Feeling sian because my GP homework is 100% untouched and my GP tutor is, as I've said before, the DM F. Tong, and it happened that I've been eating pretty much fried stuff the night before, thus I had a bit of a sore throat. And, somehow, it appeared that knowing that I might get screwed in school by F. Tong seemed to aggravate the sore throat. Research studies have shown that psychological factors may influence illnesses, and...

But I digress, heheh. So I didn't go, and later in the day my friend SMSed me to tell me F. Tong requested for an MC/Parent's letter. So I went to get a MC that night, and the good doctor gave me a MC for two days. Now that's what you call worth it! Well, especially since I've only wanted for a single day off, but since he also had a lesson on tuesday, let's just say it was a bonus.

Still, hearing my classmates' comments about F. Tong, apparently he isn't that bad a teacher, in fact he's pretty okay, although I must admit first impressions make a pretty big deal on student-teacher relationships. Well, he was the one who introduced me to the Vice-Principals anyway. For reprimanding, of course. The VPs can never find time for anything else of less importance. Hmm, I'm one bloody sarcarstic sod, like how the old man from the swamps in The Witcher described Geralt of Rivia.

And yes, before I forget, some interesting translations from my friend. You know, pumpkin in Thai is pronounced as fuck-tong (not exact spelling). How apt, since the initials and the shape are similar. Non-TJCians wouldn't really understand, so you might want to ask a TJCian who's the DM and take a look. Everything becomes crystal clear after that. Anyway, it's bloody early now. 12 am. Time to get some sleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home