Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stoning...

It's been a very stone weekend for me... As to those of you who wondered why I didn't come on Friday, I was trying to finish my Chemistry, forgot to set my alarm clock, and fell asleep at 3am. Promptly later I woke up at 11 am. Darn it. At least I have my chemistry completed...

Wow, it's damn stone even trying to write (or type for that matter) this blog. Feeling so bored I can't really get myself to do anything, even play any games. I guess it has something to do with my computer unable to take Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Every time I try to load the fourth mission, my computer crashes, as my driver is incompatible. Sadness... it was a good game. Now I usually sleep half the day away, dreaming of nothing either. Oh, talking about dreams, I had an extremely gory dream last night. Very graphically detailed and gory dream that I still remember vividly, and it disgusts me even now. Ugh.

Been trying to work on a poem these few days, had a bit of inspiration, but it kind of emptied itself out pretty fast, although I do want to finish it up. Otherwise it'll just stay on my desktop forever, half-completed and dejected completely.

Looking forward to Chinese New Year... Ang Baos and good food, with a holiday as a bonus. Too bad it's only 3 days of the entire 15 days.

Oh well, I guess I've really nothing left to say. My mind's a blank right now. Maybe if I finish the poem I'll just post it here... Till then, au revoir!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home