Monday, January 14, 2008

Weird Day

Good day! It's been a weird day today, and I can't really tell why. Still, great things happening today, feeling good now. Weird.

My sis got her iPod mini red yesterday, and so she sold her old iPod mini to me for S$20... a fabulous bargain indeed. I had it loaded up with songs immediately, and enjoyed it alot. Made the 1 hour trip home pretty exciting, unlike the usual walks home.

Sadly, my timetable got screwed up. Last week's Monday ended at 12:30pm. This week's timetable for Monday ends at 3:00pm. Damn, now I can't go back to VS on Mondays and say hi to all my juniors while they slug along to their classes. Also, it ended on a Chemistry practical lesson, and it was pretty interesting as my teacher asked for my holiday homework:

"Lye Huat, holiday homework."
"... ... ... ... ..." gives an innocent grin =D
"... see me after chem prac." walks away.
"...shit."

So I looked for him after chemistry practical, along with 2 other classmates who didn't do their homework as well (heheh, we won't be getting any Model Student Awards anytime soon), and we went with him to the study tables outside the auditorium at the 3rd level. Then he handed us each a MCQ worksheet and told us to finish the 15 questions, and then show it to him. So I sat down, rushed through the work (I took about 10 minutes after I got hyped up and chionged the worksheet XD) while my classmates were still around the 5th-8th question. Well, can't blame them, since Mole Concept (the topic for the MCQ) is my forte, or to be more accurate, my only good topic in chemistry. Well, lucky me got 12/15 for the MCQ and, after finishing up the corrections and Chemistry Practical Expt 3, was let off. Thing was, halfway through, the rained like it never rained before for 3 months. Sweet weather.

Well, managed to make it to VS just fine though, just a teeny weeny bit wet. A bit. Got to love the entirely invisible and completely permeable overhead shelter called air.

Still, pretty fun day. Nothing beats walking home after going the wrong direction for 2 stops and realising after that, and having to carry my schoolbag, my shoe/clothes bag, and my 2x2.5kg ankle weights for a total of around 6 stops. Anyway, I'm still working on that poem, and at least I've completed another stanza (for the uninitiated, you can call it the equivalent of a paragraph in an essay). Well, hope to finish it soon. And that's all for today. See ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home