Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Whew

Harlo!

Well, first things first, I made a mistake on my previous post; it's the iPod Nano, not "mini" lol. Sounds nearly the same, had me all mixed up >.<

Anyway, been busy trying to finish up my poem (Of course, eh-hem, my schoolwork as well, definitely). Anyway, posted an entirely new poem yesterday, "Winter Solace", as well as revamped the old story "Flowers" to have more descriptive language. As for my other poem, still work in progress, and I do notice I've been updating my blog extremely frequently as of late.

Well, too much stuff to say, not enough time to tell... Okay that's lame. Well, focusing alot on my writings these days since I've been trying to get that poem finished and my brain is attuned to literature recently. Perchance I'll get another story up. Perhaps. Still, today was pretty much a lamed day, with only a few lessons since I'm Economics H1. Had 2 or 3 breaks in a row, although the 2nd break was taken by Chemistry remedial (I screwed my Chemistry test =C), but still, going home around 1:20pm was good. Had lunch with a few of my classmates, Bryan, Daryl, Jimmy and Shi Sheng at the food court opposite TJC, and then Bryan went back to school for some stuff (Choir I think) while the rest of us went to Bedok interchange, and we went home.

I still have to go out again later though, wushu training later. Hopefully another fruitful session. Now? Working on the poem XD

Bye~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home