Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sian

Hi there.

It has been a damn sian weekend for me.

First off: Downloaded Prey and Call Of Duty 4, and both doesn't work. Damnit!
Second off: As a result, I have totally nothing much to do during the weekend.
Third off: I figured three things looked better than just two things.

So I basically stoned my weekend away. So, I'll just talk about the other few days before the weekend.

Friday, I was going out to meet my friends, but I overslept my siesta, so I was a bit late, since it was already 7pm and I was supposed to meet them at 7:30pm, so I was chionging already, 'cause better late a bit than late like funfair. Then I was going to cross this junction, and it had a lot of cars, and coincidently I was messaging my friend telling him I was probably going to be quite late, and I was waiting at the side with another woman with her child. One car just passed me, then I saw the woman walk forward in my peripheral vision, so I thought the road was clear already, then actually the woman was just bloody walking forward to get closer to the road, and I stepped one foot on the road and a car brushed past me (I was 1-2cm away from the car). Damnit man, how suey can you get?

Soon enough I was on the train to Bugis, and I was thinking about the car incident. To be more accurate, I was thinking of "Hmm... what was the driver scolding me?" rather than "Shit man! I could've died!". Maybe it's time I went for a psychological check-up. The train was bloody packed and full as well, had to squeeze and maneuver through the crowd just to exit the train. I wonder how many tins of sardine were made that day. Nevertheless, met with my friends BLim and ChangYang, as well as their friend ChiChi (More of CY's friend I think). Then we went off to makan.

We ate at Terra, and I had chicken steak, while CY had some salmon fillet and BLim and ChiChi had Fish 'n' Chips. Since we ordered the set meals we had a soup of clam chowder before the main course and a scoop of vanilla ice cream as dessert. Yummy. Meanwhile we shared lame jokes and stuff while we ate, although I thought the air-conditioner was already cold enough. After that we walked around Bugis and talk cock sing song, then we went back to the MRT station and went home. Fun stuffs.

Oh, and yeah, a little video for the masses (or, realistically speaking, trickle) who actually visit my website, here's a little something for entertainment:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home