Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chinese New Year!

Harloz!

Happy Chinese New Year! Xin Nian Kuai Le! Wan Shi Ru Yi!

Yay! It's CNY! Fun times, probably gonna gain mass, sian. Need to go on mass loss programme after CNY, hopefully can lose mass until 70kg from my current 86kg. Okay la... 16kg to lose... since I managed to lose 22kg in 4-5 months last time until 84kg I should be able to lose 16kg easily enough.

Enjoying myself, especially during mealtimes (Had steamboat on the first night, and the Fa Cai is nice!) and playing WC3:FT! Yep, I got it back from my friend PY. Now can enjoy DotA and TDs at home. Sad thing is internet connection jialat, always lag like nobody's business. At least can play la.

Later going out to bai nian, 2 places somemore, then gonna GPL! (Go Play Lan) Meanwhile when visiting my teacher's house can sun bian play Puzzle Fighter and challenge my friends again... last year I beat the other guy 5x in a row, heheh, then kena ban from Puzzle Fighter because we were playing winner stay (although he kept hogging the place because he wanted revenge and get his 1st place back)... hahaha. This year my friend say see who can join us in the "Banlist". Fun st00fz.

Whew, must sleep now, got a long day ahead man. Abo later you see me fishing on the MRT fish until miss the stop, then reach the place late. Now that's troublesome.

Night! Enjoy your New Year! Hou Hui You Qi!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home