Sunday, March 2, 2008

After A Long While...

Harloz, been about 2 weeks since I last posted, lol.

Had been playing Crysis + Kane & Lynch about half a week back, great games. Doubt I'll be playing any new games for quite a while though, since I should start to study...

Managed to get all the albums except 1 for Stormwitch. Pretty good metal band, although it's mainly about more abstract stuff. Also there's this album that's very little metal, Shogun. If you want you can always listen to some of their songs. And yah, can anyone tell me how do I place music on my blog? Tried a few but they never work out. Sian.

March holidays are coming soon, and with it the March tests as well. Irritating TJC, don't have March Common Test also replace with other tests, might as well just have a March Common Test and begone with all this lame crap. Sighz. And thinking about it, I haven't touched my lecture notes in quite a while... Maybe if I studied I could actually pass for once.

Oh and yeah, my GP teacher is changing. Mr Tong said he's leaving our class, so once again we have a change of GP teachers. Wonder if it might be Mr Veera again. Who knows? Like they say... the only constant in life is change. At least hope it won't be like my Chinese teachers in VS, changed like 4-6 times in those 4 years. Hectic stuff.

That's all for now I guess... Adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home